I just wanted to share my recently developed photos from Europe, May 2026. Here is just a portion, not to fully get into a whole post about how the trip went. Uh. Mainly just so I don't forget. Ok. So here:

I think this was in Trier
I very hastily took this photo of the Eiffel Tower while walking, which just so happened to be the exact moment a group had unveiled the Palestine flag for what was probably no longer than one minute.
This is the coolest monument i've seen tbh, it makes me understand why gold is kinda cool
pictoplasma in berlin
from a park in Paris, where mom and I drank beers while waiting for our bus
this is one of those things I repeatedly try to get the perfect picture of, but it's never just right
I passed through some kinda festivities in Malmo, Sweden
also Sweden
Voelklingen
Luxembourg
another building I like near my mom's place in Germany










No comments:
Post a Comment